*The following bosses count towards Miscellaneous KC: Dks, KQ, Callisto, Venenatis, Vet'ion, Corp, Jad and Raids.
At least 125m worth of any PvM Gear you want
Primordial Boots Dragon Warhammer Ring of Suffering(i) Necklace of Anguish Amulet of Torture Barrows Gloves Dragon Defender Abyssal Tentacle Berserker Ring (i) Archers Ring (i) Tyrannical Ring (i) One set of Elite Void (Not all helms are required) Firecape
If you are accepted, you should be active and talkative in the clan chat whenever you are online.
You will be required to use TS3 or Discord if choosing to voice-chat. Ask a mod for server details.
These are specific rules for Oblivion PvM. All Jagex Rules still apply to every member.
1.All shard drops are to be given to a Staff Member to be smithed into blades and stored on the clan chat account.
- These blades are given out to both solo players and teams that receive hilt drops for larger splits and easier selling!
2. Scamming and Luring within or outside the Clan is not allowed.
- If you are caught scamming or luring you will receive an instant ban and placed on RS Justice.
3.Excessive trolling, spamming or behavior that is in any way degrading to the clan environment will not be tolerated.
4.Racism, Sexism and Homophobia is not to be discussed inside the clan chat.
- Since we all come from different backgrounds we must respect and treat each other equally.
5. If you are caught botting or talking about real world trading within the Clan Chat.
- You will be warned, continued abuse of this rule will result in a KICK from the clan and matters may be pursued with Jagex staff.
6.All STAR ranks are to be listened to and respected, any backchat to Staff will result in you being removed from the Chat. WHAT STAFF SAY GOES!
7.English language must be used in the Clan Chat.
- This rule also applies to the teamspeak when in a group setting.
8.Respect ALL clan members.
- We are not just a PvM clan used to go bossing, we are a community therefore any disrespect to other members will taken up by Staff.
- As much as we love the variety in usernames, and some hilarious names too, there is a line to be crossed with how offensive a username can be. You will be notified by Staff if your name is found to be offensive.
- Unfortunately, we do not allow names that are involved with PK Clans. For example "125NORTHEAST". Due to a higher percentage of previous members that have involved a name of that kind compared to a normal name have scammed it has created a bad stigma in the clan.
10.No witch-hunting or calling other members out in the Clan Chat.
- If you are having a problem with someone in the Clan, please inform a Staff member or take it to PM.
11. If you are going to PK, do not kill clan members who are PvMing or doing wilderness based skilling activities.
- The rule is you are able to PK Clan Members only if they are Pking too. DO NOT kill them if they are PvMing or doing wilderness based skilling activities such as Dark Crabs or Black chins. - You can sit in the CC while Pking but If caught scouting clan members using the cc you will be warned, if you continue you will be removed from the clan.
12.No saying "whalecum" when welcoming a new clan member. Apply common sense and thought if you decide to troll and meme in the chat. Do not carry on after a staff rank says stop.
- Emoji spam, "kys" and "A q p" are instant kick for 1 hour. If you say "Whalecum" to welcome a new member, you will also be kicked.
13.You must have all gear requirement items at all times. Star ranks may perform a random gear check at any time.
- Failure to pass gear check will result in demotion to smiley rank
14. If you get a significant item drop and your team mate tabbed out during the kill they are entitled to a split.
15.No crashing clanmates or clan allies
16. If you are away/logged from any boss for 2 kills during a trip, and a drop is received by your teammates, it is up to them whether or not they split.
- If you die during the trip this rule applies.
17. Talking about staking and your staking escapades is against the rules of the clan.
- It creates an atmosphere that we do not want to promote. ie; "omg just won a 150m stake omfg yes"
- If seen excessively talking about staking ; you will receive a WARNING, if you are caught talking about staking for the second time, then action will be taken.
- Members talking about staking in the Clan Chat when talking about streamers for example Sparc Mac is staking and it's a discussion point in the clan chat. It is up to the Staff member online at the time whether the talking about streamers is allowed to continue.
- Another reason for Staking talk not being permitted in the clan chat is that almost EVERY time staking is mentioned it eventually leads to arguments that we do not want in the clan chat.
18.Anybody seen spoiling TV shows will not be tolerated.
- If we see you spoiling TV shows in the CC will be banned for 24 hours. 2nd Time - 3 days. 3rd time - Permanent remove
19.Flamingwill not be tolerated.
- Flaming anyone in the Clan Chat or other members of the clan in general leads to drama within the clan, and therefore will not be allowed.
- If caught flaming ; you will receive a WARNING, if you are caught flaming for the second time, then action will be taken.
- Disputes between members are to be taken up with leadership rather than in the form of flaming one another.
- If you are going to be account sharing whilst in Oblivion, it is your own responsibility to take the necessary precautions to prevent anyone impersonating you to scam other members.
- If the person you account share with commits any offence that gets him kicked / banned from the clan, you will also share the same fate.
- If caught bsing you will receive a warning, if you decide to ignore that warning you will be banned from the teamspeak and the friends-chat temporarily.
- We pk for fun, not to be the best - with this being said, always have fun and try to be calm to newer people that haven't pked before.
- If you got any problems regarding this, message a staff member and they'll help you if you need any help.
22. Raid Masses
- During the weekend, 3 nana ranks will be able to start raids which means they will also have the ability to kick. However, if someone is found to be kicking ANYONE from the cc, even if it was deserved, it will be punished with an instant derank to 2 nana.